- Bathroom Rugs
- Phoenix Bath Rugs
Phoenix Bath Rugs
456 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 456
Additional Product Images Gallery
Click on an image to view a larger version. Larger images replace the main image shown above.
Click Here: Phoenix Bath Rugs Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Phoenix Bathroom Rugs
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- With this luxurious bath rug made of 85% cotton and 15% polyester mix it's like walking on clouds
- Very soft high pile 35mm / 1.38in; highly absorbent
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
- Our ECO-LIVING range meets all the requirements of an eco-conscious collection using renewable resources. Ecologically cultivated natural resources, non-hazardous raw materials and biodegradable fibers are turned into sustainable products.
- Exceptionally soft, 85% cotton and 15% polyester
- Good warmth retention
- Very durable
- Easy care natural fabric
- Easy care
- Machine wash warm 104F 40C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
The main advantage of organic cotton cultivation is that there is no use of pesticides or herbicides. Organically farmed cotton can be grown using methods and materials that have minimal negative impacts on the environment, thereby maintaining soil fertility. Furthermore, the amount of water required during cultivation is lower than in other conventional methods. Organic cotton textiles contain fewer additives and therefore cause less skin irritation and allergies. Like other cotton textiles, they are extremely absorbent and durable.
(back to the top